What is the Blackberry Enterprise Solution?
The Blackberry Enterprise Solution offers a complete wireless experience for medium to large size organisations. This is done by extending the existing messaging platform over a secure wireless network whilst at the same time, integrating other enterprise tools over the existing I.T infrastructure.
Blackberry Enterprise Solution can be used to mobilise an entire workforce, as well as enabling access to corporate data from mobile users, with the essence of end-to-end security. The benefits of Blackberry Enterprise Solution extend beyond the mobile professional.
For the user:
- Complete reconciliation of email account.
- Complete wireless management of personal organiser applications.
- Secure access to corporate data
- Access to internet and corporate intranet.
What is the Blackberry Internet Service?
The blackberry internet service is aimed at customers who do not have the infrastructure of an I.T department to manage full wireless email. Personal customers with internet based email accounts (such as Yahoo, Wannado, or Googlemail) can also make use of the Blackberry Internet Service. Setup on the network branded websites can be as simple as 3 to 5 clicks.
Some of the features of Blackberry Internet Service include:
- The ability to integrate up to 10 existing email accounts (Pop3, Imap4, and Webmail).
- Wireless reconciliation of integrated email accounts; Blackberry solution will mirror your multiple mailboxes.
- Improved experience with enhanced attachment viewing.
- A variety of messaging capabilities (email, text, and also Blackberry and Yahoo messaging).
- Simplified web browser experience.
What is Blackberry Enterprise Server Express?
This Blackberry solution is designed for customers with a Microsoft Exchange or Small Business server.
Your customer will receive many of the benefits of Blackberry Enterprise 5.0, without having to invest in Client Access Licences. BES Express includes 35 IT policies to ensure secure management of your customer’s information and mobiles.
Once your customer has purchased a Blackberry handheld and have applied a BIS Bolt On to their business voice tariff, they can then take the simple step of downloading the BES Express software for free from the RIM website.
Some of the features of the BES Express include:
- No licence keys required.
- 35 I.T policies.
- Remote File Access.
- Integration with BIS accounts.
- Support for 64-Bit environments.